If you want to impress your friends and play a better pinball, there are lots of tips and tricks you can use. Here’s just a few.
- Read the rules of the games from the manufacturers.
- All of the games have something posted on the internet about the games rules and how to activate certain advanced features.
- The flashing lights and frantic sounds are trying to tell you something. Decoding the action will help you take those risky shots for high rewards.
- Take tips from any of these YouTubers.
- Dead Flip
- Abe Flips is a good channel to watch. His videos help you understand the angles and how to use certain techniques to improve your score. For full clips, be sure to visit AbeFlips on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AbeFlips
- Home Leisure Direct has a full channel of various games including pinball. Try this article to hit the pinball highlights.
- Learn the game.
- Think one to two moves ahead.
- Never have both flippers up at the same time.
- Master the plunger.
- Use the internet scoring apps to help you track the various games you are trying to master. This way you can determine what is working best for you and track your scoring. It also helps you set goals for improvement.
- Each machine is different. Even the same exact game. The balance of each machine is unique as well as the amount of play its had. Plus each game is not maintained the same causing the gears and rubber pieces to perform differently.
- Don’t freak out! Mastering pinball actually takes time and practice. Your hand-eye coordination will take a bit of time to connect with each flipper to maximize your score.
- And, unless you really want to be a pinball pro, this is really about having a lot of fun!
And, if you want to talk with a pinball enthusiast about buying your own game – GAD knows Pinball.