Pinball games have been a favorite entertainment machine since their introduction in 1931. “Pinball” came from the steel silver ball traveling across wooden pins. Since, pinball has inspired an entire industry and a pop culture phenomenon. Pinball games are inspired by Marvel Comics, DC Comics, TV shows, rock bands, movies, sports and cultural phenomenons. And, pinball is a staple in the Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa bar scene.
To buy a new pinball machine is an investment. The cost is dependent on the game itself, shipping and payment acceptance system. Payment systems include the basic coin acceptors to the newest digital payment acceptance with card readers and touchless cell phone payment acceptance. GAD Vending can help you determine the best payment system for your environment.
To maximize your pinball game profit:
- Brighten – energize a dark corner (and make sure there are no bright glare to make game play harder).
- Patron building – Use pinball machines to draw patrons deeper into your bar and keep them longer.
- No broken machines – make sure you have a regular maintenance schedule with GAD Vending. As a stocking distributor, we have the common parts to keep your machines playing.
- Quarters – place an ATM and coin changer near your pinball machines.
- Variety – swap your pinball machines regularly. Retire a game to the back room for a time or trade between locations.
- Pinball Junkies – don’t wipe high scores! Pinball players are competitive and want to show their high score!
- Cleanliness – keep pinball machines clean – especially the glass.
- Sanitation – deep clean between players with cleaners that won’t harm the graphics.
- Player Cleanliness – give your players handi-wipes to clean before and after play. Offer disposable buttons to each gamer.
- Free Game – let players enjoy a free game! GAD Vending can help you determine how lose your free games should be.
When you are thinking of new pinball machines in the Midwest – Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas and South Dakota – give your local GAD Vending sales rep a call (or our main office at 402-553-2812).