Own a commercial facility? Bar? Restaurant? Mall? Retail Store? Arcade? High foot traffic area? Apartment complex? Office?
Looking to gain more automated cash flow without adding staff? Need something socially distancing that can be easily cleaned?
If you own or manage a space with lots of people passing through that you want to capture interest and revenue, read on……
It is expensive to get people to show up at your facility. You work at advertising, marketing, customer service, cleanliness, social distancing regulations, best product mix and everything else to get and retain customers. (Customer can be defined as – customer, tenant, employees, shoppers, staff, client – whoever it is that you want to engage.) So anything you can do to further engage – and profit from – your foot traffic is critical.
Add strategic machines to solve problems and create ROI!
A free standing ATM in a high traffic area can = profit!
- You can charge a transaction fee.
- You can reduce credit card fees by encouraging customers to pay in cash.
- You can reduce employee time by allowing customers to self service for cash.
- You can add additional revenue to other games, pinball or machines with cash access.
What should you consider? ATM’s generally cash flow in one or more of the following conditions:
- 150 people through the doors daily,
- when you are encouraging cash tips to staff,
- you are looking to provide a service to your customer,
- when it’s cheaper to have an unattended operation or unattended during off hours,
- and/or when there are cash based services nearby.
Claw (Crane) games with non-ticket redemption (no tickets to mess with) is an ideal addition to a family based establishment. These are the cabinet games with stuffed animals with a movable claw that picks up a toy and delivers to the player.
- Ideal for a restaurant waiting area where families gather.
- Include in an apartment clubhouse that caters to families.
- Add to an arcade, game room or family lounge area.
- Stand alone machine in a pizza restaurant.
To maximize profit – keep you claw game maintained and well stocked. Keep your machine clean – not only by the restocking vendor but employees should clean between every patron. Post a hand sanitizer or wipes nearby.
GAD Vending sells and maintains claw machines in MO, KS, NE and IA. GAD Vending does not stock claw games but we can suggest companies that do.
No great party experience is complete without great music!
The new digital music jukeboxes have amazing capabilities that add to your user immersive experience – and can reduce expenses.
Digital music can be a new profit center:
- Allow users to be the DJ and pay for their favorite tracks (and associated music videos) to play.
- Run specials through your music software.
- Promote specials
- Tease holiday events
- Pop Up specials
- Sell advertising.
- Appeals to all generations. The online music catalogs, along with associated video, is extensive.
Digital music software can reduce costs:
- Bundles your trivia games into your software cost.
- Replaces canned background music and can be programmed to change song selections thru the various day parts.
- Supports karaoke.
- Tracks your music play.
- Music licensing companies assume you are playing music 100% of the time to 100% of your occupancy. Digital music tracks the exact songs played and creates a digital report so you pay on what you play.
- Pre-programs available to eliminate DJ’s.
Digital music adds energy to unexpected places:
- Add a digital jukebox to the front door of your retail store. Instead of elevator music, this adds the option to change music styles as you choose – or as your customers choose on their phone.
- Add a digital jukebox in an employee lounge area. GAD Vending can program a free play option.
- Add a digital jukebox to a restaurant/bar that changes from Baby Boomers to Millennial over the course of the evening.
Music to your ears? GAD Vending knows digital music and speaker installation.
Vending machines allow the owner to provide refreshment options without adding employees.
Try a mixed product vending machine – one machine offering drinks and snacks. A healthy option vending machine. Coffee vending machine. Or a simple bottle water vending machine. Whatever your customers are most looking for. This can free up employees to wait on customers with more complex needs.
Add vending machines in a high traffic area like by restrooms, lounge areas or break rooms. Anywhere customers or employees look to rest for a moment.
Add customer confidence! Use touchless payment – and even touchless ordering – using a smartphone app. This allows customers the cleanest, least touch options.
GAD Vending sells and repairs vending machines. Our warehouses have vending machines in stock with parts to configure a machine that best fits your needs. We have sales and service personnel in Kansas City, Omaha and Des Moines.
Just like with a claw game for kids – Golden Tee PGA Tour is an ideal stand alone game machine.
Golden Tee PGA Tour is available in both commercial and home use versions. And, Golden Tee has a long established software upgrade schedule.
Add a single Golden Tee PGA Tour game to an entry way, low use/high visibility area. Golden Tee PGA Tour is essential to an arcade, game room, pinball area. Add Golden Tee PGA Tour tournaments with their worldwide software support.
Money changers are for customers that need to change bill-to-bill, bill-to-coin, pay stations and bill/coin counters. Add next to an ATM to give your customers self service capabilities.
Concerned about money changer and ATM security? Ask GAD Vending for security suggestions (we don’t publish security suggestions!)
If you have an unattended business like a car wash, coin operated laundry, or arcade, you need GAD Vending. GAD Vending inventories new money handling machines in our warehouses in Omaha, Des Moines and Kansas City. Our service techs also have parts to fix money changers.
At GAD Vending, we sell and service a variety of vending, games, ATM and other machines. We stock new and used machines at our warehouses in Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas City. And, we service machines. Call us at (402) 553-2812 to find out what we can do for you!