With AMI’s background music add-on service for your jukebox, you can keep the music going between patron selections. While the background music plays, your AMI jukebox will continue to do its job by attracting patrons and prompting them to play their favorite songs. It’s the perfect balance between continual music and encouraging patrons to use your jukebox – all from a single device!
WHAT YOU GET WITH AMI JUKEBOX BACKGROUND MUSIC
- 21 Curated Music Stations to Choose From
- Convenient Tools to Fully Customize What Station Plays During Scheduled Times
- Tools to Schedule Breaks Between Songs
- Background Music That Plays While Letting Patrons Make Juke Selections
- Fully Licensed Background Music for Commercial Use
SINGLE DEVICE MUSIC MANAGEMENT
You won’t need to deal with other equipment or worry about switching between background music and making the jukebox available. You just need to schedule your stations and let your AMI jukebox do the rest.
CURATED BACKGROUND MUSIC STATIONS FOR YOU TO SET THE RIGHT MOOD
Our passionate music team works hard to provide great background music stations for AMI jukeboxes. We pay special attention to building out the background music stations with the right songs to set the right mood. Here’s how it works:
- The AMI Team of Curators Hand-Pick the Songs in Each Station
- We Use Gracenote Song Metadata to Verify Accuracy
- Stations are customized to be in Sync with the Station Title
- Our Team Checks Each Song Lyric for Age Appropriate Ratings
- Your Artist & Song Lockouts on Your Jukebox Apply to Background Music
ROBUST SONG CATALOG FOR YOUR BACKGROUND MUSIC
There are thousands of songs available in the AMI jukebox background music catalog. When you schedule a background music station to play at a certain time, the full station downloads to your jukebox. The catalog is updated regularly to ensure your background music is fresh and current.
CHANGING BACKGROUND MUSIC STATIONS
You can change your background music station using the online dashboard tool, or create a station override by using AMI’s free Co-Pilot mobile app.
SCHEDULING YOUR STATIONS
You can customize what background music station plays on what day and at what times. You can customize the schedule however you want to create the right mix for your venue. Ask your operator about scheduling background music stations.
Just like with paid play on your jukebox, you retain the right to reject songs that play. You can use your jukebox remote or Co-Pilot app to reject a song.
GAD Vending is an authorized dealer for Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri. Contact your local office today to learn more about AMI solutions right for your business.